This recipe was inspired by Homemade Mommy.
- 4 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 c sunflower seed butter
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- coconut oil
- Beat eggs in medium bowl.
- Add bananas, mashing and mixing.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Melt coconut oil in non-stick skillet over low-medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 c batter per pancake into skillet.
- Cook until fairly well set up (very little jiggle when skillet is wiggled).
- Carefully flip pancakes and cook until pancake is evenly puffed up.
- Serve warm.
If the batter is too thick, add unsweetened rice milk 1 tbsp at a time.
This recipe was inspired by RecipeTips.com.
- 1.5 tsp coconut oil
- 2/3 cup kasha (roasted buckwheat groats)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 – 1 cup berries (fresh or frozen berries)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Optional: Stevia leaf powder, if needed
- Melt coconut oil in a non-stick pan over low heat.
- Add kasha.
- Stirring quickly, add egg. Continue stirring quickly until kasha is coated and egg is cooked.
- Add water and increase heat to medium until water boils. Cover, reduce heat to low and cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn burner off and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add berries and cinnamon, and serve.
This can be made with milk or non-dairy milk (almond, rice, etc.) though you’ll want to keep an eye on the pot as it may boil over.